Vendor Information & Guidelines
Upstate Kids wants to help you promote your business in the best ways possible. With thousands of shoppers you can make this very successful. Here are some steps and guidelines to follow:
1. Call 864-710-7393 or email Kim@UpstateKids.com to check space availability. Since we only allow 1 rep per company and limit categories, it is best to check before sending in your application. Payment is the only way to reserve your space.
2. We do not limit promotional fliers per company or category.
3.. First come first serve. However, vendors from the prior event are given first priority.
4. Applications must include a check made out to Upstate Kids or credit card information.
5. Vendor spaces are located near registers where the highest flow of traffic and shoppers are.
6. Electricity is available for vendors at all locations and must be requested. Anderson Civic Center charges $15 for electricity, all other venues are free. You must bring your own electrical cords.
7. One company per table. Multiple reps from the same company may share the table.
8. We keep vendor spaces affordable so that you can come and go as necessary. However, we ask that your table be set up with information if you need to be away.
9. Please be courteous to shoppers and other vendors by not soliciting shoppers outside your space.
10. You are responsible for your items and set-up. We do not recommend leaving valuable merchandise unattended. Upstate Kids will not be held responsible for loss or damage of vendor merchandise or set-up.
11. Set-Up is the night before the event (4pm-8pm) and the morning of (9am-1pm). Vendors will not be allowed in the venue from 2pm-3pm before the presales start.
12. Tables are not included. They can be rented for $10 and must be included on the application.
13. Shopping is allowed during the second volunteer shop time at 4pm unless you volunteer for the event twice. **Vendors CANNOT hold items until later and NEVER put sale items in your booth.
14. Our biggest shopping times are opening presale night, opening public morning and half-price day.
15. Take down is after 1pm on Saturday.
16. How can I sign up for next season? Email Kim@UpstateKids.com your company information.
6We look forward to making this another great season with your participation. Contact Kim at Kim@UpstateKids.com or call 864.710.7393 for more information.